Developer could start renovations in August.
SouthEast Development Group could break ground on the Laura Street Trio and Barnett Bank building projects Downtown by the end of August.
The historic structures have been dormant for decades as redevelopment plans started and stalled. This time, with city support, the projects are about to launch.
Lisa Goodrich, director of marketing and communications, said Steve Atkins, the principal at SouthEast, has been involved in closing tenant negotiations, which involve “dozens of people.”
Read the whole article here!
Here is my July Newsletter that includes the 2nd Quarter Market Statistics.
Please take a look and let me know how you avoid the Summer Slump!
Click here to go to my newsletter!
Need a large space? I have the perfect one for you!
Today I am showcasing the Best Large Block of Space in Jax!
8787 Baypine Road is currently home to Florida Coastal School of Law. This building is perfect for a headquarters, healthcare company, customer service center or a school/college.
- 44,000 – 220,000 SF Available
- Parking garage with 7 parking spaces per 1,000 SF
- Raised floor system for easy mobility of workstations – No power poles needed!
- 5 Stories with beautiful lake views
- Situated on a pristine lake with a café and outside seating
- Onsite fitness center
- VERY MOTIVATED TO MAKE A DEAL!
Call me to set up your tour of this great property.
( Click on the photo to go to the Property Flyer)