Brokerage is Like Being a Quarterback
I’m so excited football season starts this weekend! With all the talk about football, it started me thinking of how my job is like being a Quarterback on a football team. Here are a few reasons why:
- We bring all the parties together on the field and try to get the ball/deal over the goal line.
- You are only as good as your last play/deal – Everyone forgets very quickly and wants to know where the next deal is. In football, if you fumble or throw an interception, you better quickly make an amazing pass, or you will be in big trouble.
- There are a lot of egos on the field and you need to know how to handle each person to bring out their best and get it done.
- Timing is everything – you have to be quick on your feet.
- It is like a rollercoaster – You win some and you lose some (hopefully your wins outweigh your losses!)
Let me know if you need a quarterback to help you with your lease or sale and go Dawgs!